Feminists are sexist. They have a horrible, and very well deserved, reputation as being close-minded, manhating sheep, indoctrinated by their women’s studies class to see “oppression” everywhere. They like to claim they are “equality” fighters, advocating for both men and women. Hard to believe considering…
- NOW (National Organization for Women), the largest feminist organization in America, posts “action alerts” against shared parenting bills that would give fathers equal custody rights. The ridiculous reasons (excuses) for NOW posting the action alert is, in their words:
“Michigan NOW opposes forced joint custody for many reasons: it is unworkable for uncooperative parents; it is dangerous for women and their children who are trying to leave or have left violent husbands/fathers; it ignores the diverse, complicated needs of divorced families; and it is likely to have serious, unintended consequences on child support.”
- NJ chapter of NOW claims, with no evidence, that Family court routinely give abusive fathers custody of the children.
- NOW sues to stop fatherhood programs because they “exclude women.” Wonder how NOW feels about these many programs?
Here is one of the NOW conference resolutions. This is the section they dedicate to “fathers rights” (in scare quotes whenever it is mentioned).
NOW ACTION ALERT ON “FATHERS’ RIGHTS”
WHEREAS organizations advocating “fathers’ rights,” whose members consist of non-custodial parents, their attorneys and their allies, are a growing force in our country; and
WHEREAS the objectives of these groups are to increase restrictions and limits on custodial parents’ rights and to decrease child support obligations of non-custodial parents by using the abuse of power in order to control in the same fashion as do batterers; and
WHEREAS these groups are fulfilling their objectives by forming political alliances with conservative Republican legislators and others and by working for the adoption of legislation such as presumption of joint custody, penalties for “false reporting” of domestic and child abuse and mediation instead of court hearings; and
WHEREAS the success of these groups will be harmful to all women but especially harmful to battered and abused women and children; and
WHEREAS the efforts of well-financed “fathers’ rights” groups are expanding from a few states into many more, sharing research and tactics state by state; and
WHEREAS many judges and attorneys are still biased against women and fathers are awarded custody 70% of the time when they seek it per the Association of Child Enforcement Support (ACES);
THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that the National Organization for Women (NOW) begin a national alert to inform members about these “fathers’ rights” groups and their objectives through articles in the National Now Times (NNT); and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that, as a part of this alert, NOW establish a clearinghouse for related information by sharing with NOW state and local Chapters the available means to challenge such groups, including the current research on custody and support, sample legislation, expert witnesses, and work done by NOW and other groups in states where “fathers’ rights” groups have been active; and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that NOW encourage state and local Chapters to conduct and coordinate divorce/custody court watch projects to facilitate removal of biased judges; and
BE IT FINALLY RESOLVED, that NOW report to the 1997 National Conference on the status and result of this national alert whereupon its continuation or expansion will be considered.
- Feminists organizations successfully diverted resources meant to address the recession (also termed the “mancession”), to female oriented jobs. Men, were the main sufferers of the recession, more than 80% of the jobs lost during the recession were jobs held by them. But dedicating most resources to men is a no-no in feminists view and they successfully lobbied to have a full 42% of stimulus money to female type jobs (the ones hit the least hard during the recession).
- The above ad was featured on buses in Dallas by a “domestic violence” organization (aka a feminist org). Glenn sacks and fathers rights organizations protested the misandry prompting, Family Place Executive Director Paige Flink to tell fox news in Dallas that she designed the ads to provoke, saying “I hope you are offended.” After enough outrage over the misandry the organization backed down, changed some of the material to actually include male victims of DV and issued the following: “We are not a male-bashing organization. Our services support all victims—male and female, children and adults.”
Feminists dont just oppose pro-male legislation, but oppose any discussion of the many men’s issues that are ignored by our policy makers. Feminists at the University of Toronto have been aggressively opposing a men’s group that has had several conferences on their campus. In the following videos you will see feminists blockading the entrance to one event by the men’s issue group. They can be seen chanting loud nonsense, getting violent with police and calling those who wish to enter the conference “fucking scum.” In other events hosted by the group, feminists protest loudly in the hallways and pull fire alarms in an attempt to silence free speech.
Feminist protestors act like a violent hate group and block the entrance to a men’s issue conference, as well as get violent with police and those attempting to enter.
Angry Red-headed feminist on the attack
Feminists waste firefighters time by pulling a fire alarm in an attempt to silence speech that they hate.
The groups that protested the event also promised to “verbally condemn as well as physically challenge” those who dared to support male equality.
- During the Lorena Bobbitt saga, feminists convinced themselves that Lorena was a victim of rape by her evil husband. This is despite the fact that no evidence of the so called rape was ever found and that Lorena called police after she cut her husbands dick off and told them; “he always has an orgasm, and he doesn’t wait for me . . . I don’t think it’s fair, so I pulled back the sheets, and I did it.” If feminists based their activism on facts they would have very little to complain about and wouldn’t be able to mock male genital mutilation by selling “LORENA BOBBITT FOR SURGEON GENERAL” buttons.
Feminists were also very active during the duke lacrosse false rape case.
- During the disgusting saga of the Duke Lacrosse FALSE rape case, feminists revealed themselves to be, not only convinced that a rape allegation alone = Guilty, but also heavily invested in male-bashing. Both of which you can see in the above pictures and videos, where feminists protested outside one of the Duke Lacrosse boys houses calling for castration and for a confession to a rape that never happened.
- The potbangers got their name from a March 26 protest outside the house rented by the lacrosse captains. Announcements of the protest said, “Dress warmly, bring your whole family and bring pots and pans and things to bang them with! We are having a ‘Cacerolazo,’ or a pots & pans protest, because it is a tool women all over the world use to call out sexual assaulters.”
- Two weeks after the rape allegation, feminists at the Duke Lacrosse Campus assumed guilt and dove right into the male-bashing. 72% of the women’s studies professors signed a rush to judgement, advertisement that assumed guilt of the lacrosse players…based on nothing more than an allegation.
- Amanda Marcotte, a radical feminist blogger, was also very active during the Duke Lacrosse False rape case. Here is what she had to say after the charges were dropped against the Duke Lacrosse boys:
I’ve been sort of casually listening to CNN blaring throughout the waiting area and good fucking god is that channel pure evil. For awhile, I had to listen to how the poor dear lacrosse players at Duke are being persecuted just because they held someone down and fucked her against her will—not rape, of course, because the charges have been thrown out. Can’t a few white boys sexually assault a black woman anymore without people getting all wound up about it? So unfair.
Cathy young described her as “being the leader of the cyber-lynch mob in the Duke University rape hoax.”
Feminists dont seem to have too much of a problem with her obvious issues with men, as she still writes for the women’s website, slate.com.
Feminist blogs and websites, over the course of the duke lacrosse case, repeated that nonsensical claim/lie that only 2% of rapes are false. Despite the fact that their is a massive amount of evidence that contradicts that lie. If you want to see the typical feminist response to the dropping of the charges against the three lacrosse boys, then read this Feminist type-up. She claims she is not assuming guilt of the lacrosse boys but then goes on to do just that:
Women do not lie about rape any more than people lie about being victims of other crimes — but yet we look at rape charges with far more skepticism than we do crimes like theft or other kinds of assault. Could it be that she completely made up the assault? Yeah, it could be, but there’s about a 98% chance that she’s telling the truth.
Notice how many times the fem claims that a rape “might have happened” and the dismissing of the charges doesn’t clear the false rape victims of complete guilt. This, despite the fact that there was overwhelming evidence that the accuser was a liar.
- The list of feminist hate on campus goes on and on. On one campus in Maryland, feminists felt the need to plaster their college with fliers of a list of the names of virtually every male student at their school, under the headline: “NOTICE: THESE MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS.” Feminists, of course, didn’t see anything wrong with what they were doing.
- Speaking of false rape, in the UK politicians were on their way to granting anonymity to men who are accused of rape. Such a measure was proposed to make it so the many men falsely accused of rape wouldn’t have their lives ruined. Women, after all, have their identities shielded thanks to the rape shield law, but men who are accused of rape don’t have any such luxury. Feminists, of course, fought and killed the measure, citing ridiculous nonsense as justification for ignoring the problem.
- The boy crisis in education is being completely ignored by policy makers. Boys represent the majority of drop-outs, those expelled, suicide victims, D and F students and represent only 42% of college attendance. What is the feminist reaction to this? There is no boy crisis in education, its just made up.
The amount of hate and sexism from feminists in response to the boy crisis is revealing. What is most pathetic from them is that they are citing an AAUW (American Association of University Women) study that “debunks” the boy crisis. AAUW being the same organization that Christina Hoff Sommers takes to task in her two best selling books: Who Stole Feminism and The War Against Boys, for promoting a bogus girl crisis in the 90s (a time when women represented 55% of college attendance), and hiding data that didn’t agree with their viewpoint.
- In the area of Domestic violence, violence between the genders is roughly equal. A review of 286 scholarly investigations: 221 empirical studies and 65 reviews or analyses, conclude that women are physically aggressive as, or more aggressive than men in relationships. The aggregate sample size exceeds 371,600. In addition; “the most comprehensive review of the scholarly domestic violence research literature ever conducted concludes, among other things, that women perpetrate physical and emotional abuse, and engage in control behaviors, at comparable rates to men.
- Academic Feminists don’t like this type of information being let out, as they have the one sided view that only the evil menz commit domestic violence. To continue perpetrating this obvious lie; feminists engage in seven devious tactics used to suppress information about male victims and female perpetrators of Domestic Violence.
Tactic one: “Conceal The Evidence”
Tactic two: “Avoid Obtaining Evidence on Female Perpetration”
Tactic three: “Selective Citation of Research”
Tactic four: “State Conclusions That Contradict The Data”
Tactic five: Block Publication of Articles That Have Information Feminists Don’t Like
Tactic six: Prevent Funding of Research
Tactic seven: Harass, Threaten, or Punish People Who Publish Information Feminists Don’t Like
- This kind of hate group tactic is typical from them. Consider what feminists in the UK did to Erin Pizzey (the woman who started the first battered woman’s shelter in the UK) after she “dared” to, claim correctly, that women were just as abusive as men in relationships:
“Because of my opposition to the hijacking of the refuge movement, I was a target for abuse. Anywhere I spoke there was a contingent of screaming, heckling feminists waiting for me,” Pizzey wrote. “Abusive telephone calls to my home, death threats and bomb scares, became a way of living for me and for my family. Finally, the bomb squad, asked me to have all my mail delivered to their head quarters.”
One night, the family dog was killed.
Eventually, “exhausted and disillusioned,” Pizzey said she went into “exile with her children and grandchildren,” leaving England in 1982 to live in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Imagine a book written by a men’s rights advocate, advocating we exterminate the female population…would we ever hear the end of it from feminists?
- This pro-male extermination book was passed off by feminists as simple “satire.” Hard to believe considering Solanas, not only attempted to murder three men, but also admitted that she was “dead series” about the call to exterminate the male population. In addition, according to Robert Marmorstein, after the attempted murder on her part: “she has dedicated the remainder of her life to the avowed purpose of eliminating every single male from the face of the earth.” Solanas would later be diagnosed with chronic paranoid schizophrenia and serve only 2 years in prison.
- You would think that such a hateful and mentally unfit person wouldn’t be so cherished by feminist activists. Feminist Robin Morgan, editor of Ms. Magazine, campaigned to have Solanas released from prison even after she attempted to murder three men. New York chapter president of the National Organization for women described Solanas as “the first outstanding champion of women’s rights” and as “a ‘heroine’ of the feminist movement.” Another NOW member, Florynce Kennedy called her “one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement.”
- As if that wasn’t clear enough, feminists at Universities are incorporating the pro-male exterminating SCUM into their women’s studies classes in college.
Still not convinced feminists are a sexist, close-minded, hate group? Perform this experiment: go to any major feminist website such as Jezebel, Feministing or Feministe, and bring up any valid men’s issue, asking polite questions as to why feminists are not advocating for the issues. Sit back and watch at how fast you are called a privileged, misogynist, rape supporting, “mansplaining”, scum and banned from the site forever.
And now we end our lecture on the hate group known as feminism, with a list of quotes from feminist leaders and writers – many who are cherished by feminist activists and whose books are used in women’s studies classes in college.
- “I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor
- “To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking dildo.” -– Valerie Solanas
- “I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin
- “Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller
- “The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone
- “In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon
- “The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart
- “Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins (comment in response after three of her male students at university were falsely accused of rape)
- “All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French
- “Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.
- “The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness…can be trained to do most things.” — Jilly Cooper
- “Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage.” — Sheila Cronin, former leader of NOW
- “Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice.” — Andrea Dworkin
- “Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice.” — Ti-Grace Atkinson
- “Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated.” — Catherine MacKinnon
- “I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He’s just incapable of it.” — Barbara Jordan; Former Congresswoman